queswife seeking maintenance for herself and daughter

I left my matrimonial home before 19 months because they forced me to get out of their home. And my husband and mother in law threatened me that they will send me out of their home without my baby..after their continuous torture. I left their home. But me and my parents tried to convince my husband continuously. We filed a case. But they didn't accept me and my kid. Now i like to take legal step for getting compensation. Which law is best for me to get compensation ?? Maintenance or domestic violence? Some lawyers advise me to go for dv act. Some advice me for maintenance. Im in total confusion. I don't like to take revenge on my husband. I just need alimony from him. I have a 5 yr old girl baby. Please tell me which act is best for me to get permanent alimony.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansYou can file a maintenance case against your husband under section 125 of Crpc for your child and yourself.
      You can not file a domestic violence case can not be filed after one year of separation.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    i am a women in my mid 40s i got married at the age of…

    Sir, My MC case for divorce, hearing on 10th Sep in court which I need…
    Please tell me does divorce rules change after marriage is of 7 years?i m being…
    Hello Sir, I have one girl friend and now she is married. Her marriage had…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly