×

queswife not happy- wants to divorce husband

I am married for a year now. Mine was an arranged marriage. I was not happy with my husband from the very beginning and wanted a divorce but I came to know I cannot file a divorce case before completing a year of marriage. In the meanwhile I got pregnant which was against my wishes and was kind of forced on me. Now I have a baby as I didn't wanted to go for an abortion. But I still want a divorce. My parents are not supporting me . Please help as if I have to live like this I might commit suicide. During this period of pregnancy one of my childhood friend helped me a lot. I want to spend my rest of life with him. His family is very supportive. Please help and advice how can I get out this marriage with my baby and be with my friend.

• ansIf your husband is also willing for divorce then go for Mutual Consent Divorce as it takes less time. If he is not willing for MCD you have to go for contested divorce.

You say that from the very beginning you were not happy with your husband. Can you elaborate more on that and the reason why you want to divorce your husband.