Wife mentally not fit needs divorce.

For past four months I have been married and my wife is a hyper-mental patient and her parents didn't tell me about this and they are not ready to accept that but doctor examine and accept that , even we are not able for perfect intercourse due to his mental prob.and one time she was try a suicide with out any valid reason it is a very scary situation for me i cant understand what to do if i am going in family court then how much amount i have to pay after divorce.

If you have medical reports about her ailment and the same was not disclosed to you and your family, you can file case for annulment. No alimony is required to be paid.