×

quesWife mentally not fit needs divorce.

I got married and its been just 13 months. After marriage i came to know that she was not loving me but she started torturing me with all the ways, she cut her hand, broke her hand just for simple things and there was nothing normal with us like husband and wife. she also has major health issues from before itself and her parents dont support her much. Its like she is on her own. She just need me to be with her and earn money, she wouldn't let me meet my family either. I want to file a divorce, but dont know what could i do?

• ansYour wife needs psychiatrist treatment . the diagnosis made by psychiatrist would not only help you in your wife treatment but the medical reports also help you in your court case. You have made a bland statement that wife had major health issues before marriage. What were the health issues? no details have been given.