Wife is asking for divorce but husband not ready to do so

I am a Muslim guy and my wife is Christian. We got married on 25th May of 2017 under Special marriage act. Things have gone good for few months until my mother in law didn't involved in our married life. My wife has gone to her mothers house three months ago and she didn"t returned back yet. From that point point of time both of them torturing me for DIVORCE. My wife is innocent and her mother is forcing her to get divorce. I want to live with my wife. Is there any provision in Law to get back my wife ? Or is there any counselling through court or any law enforcememt body to get disputes resolved between us ? Please suggest.

You can approach the family court for restoration of conjugal rights. Notice will be sent to your wife after you file the application to appear before court. She will be asked on what she wants to continue the marriage or no