Wife had affair before marriage wants to fille for divorce

We are married on December 2017 and now i want divorce from her because she had deep relationship with her boyfriend before married and I did not know about this at the time of marriage.There parents not tell me about these things.Now I want divorce from her but she is not ready.Still I dont have any physical relationship with my wife and I am not ready for accept her.Please help me so that I can get divorce from her.

How did you come to know about the past relationship of your wife? Is she still carrying on a relationship with her old boyfriend? You can file a divorce petition against your wife even if she isn't agreeing for a mutual divorce.