Wife had affair before marriage wants to fille for divorce

We are married on December 2017 and now i want divorce from her because she had deep relationship with her boyfriend before married and I did not know about this at the time of marriage.There parents not tell me about these things.Now I want divorce from her but she is not ready.Still I dont have any physical relationship with my wife and I am not ready for accept her.Please help me so that I can get divorce from her.

Answers (1)

How did you come to know about the past relationship of your wife? Is she still carrying on a relationship with her old boyfriend? You can file a divorce petition against your wife even if she isn't agreeing for a mutual divorce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Sir, My wife threats of legal action and my salary deduction when I ask for food, house cleaning & others home cares. She is house wife. I have th…

Read More

Dear sir, my marriage completed 4 years in indore after that I HV transferred to ahmedabad due to wife's job I shifted her to ahmedabad after 9 mo…

Read More

Hello my friends was mairred on feb 17 after some time he realise that her wife and his faimly cheated by giving wrong biodata there is difference in …

Read More

i am my wife's 2nd husband. i came to know that she is not legally separated from her 1st husband. can i file a case U/s 494 IPC against her. DCP …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue