Wife Gone To Her Home Since 3 Months And Not Ready To Come

My wife and I have been married since November 2019 and since february 9, 2020 she has gone to her house and not ready to come back. Threatening me and my family on the ground of false allegations like mental harassment and physical abuse. Please suggest what to do, I come from a humble family background and both my parents and me have maintained prestige and reputation in our family, cast and society. She is constantly approaching my close friends and relatives to defame both me and my parents in every possible ways. It's very embarrassing.

If she is putting wrong allegations than u can legally ask her to come home by filing case under section 9 of Hindu Marraige Act for RESTITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHTS

The burden to tell the court why she has left u will fall on her and it will show your intention that u want her back and have no problems to have her back

Its an offence to live matrimonial home without any reason