Wife denied to come home and stubborn to come only when I pick her

In Divorce Law
I married in May 2021 and after 3 months problems started. She never respect me at all. She were fighting in front of parents. She always giving me thread that she will leave home.\nFeb 2022 she already did this for 15 days and now in July 2022. After huge fight she left home.\nWe asked her to sing agreement paper after that and mention some term to follow so she can not do same thing again again\nThat drag this matter and in month of December 2022 I asked just come home don\'t want to any agreement but she denied then i send notice but she didn\'t come.\nNow she saying she only comes when her parents are home and asking continuously to come me to her home and pickup only when her parents parent.\nMy family saying don\'t go there ask her family to come at my place but my wife is not listening this she is very adamant on this that I only pick up from her parents home.\nSo I am decided to file without consent divorce?\nIn this behaviour should I file device case ? because she never change after

Answers (2)

146 votes

Yes, you can file a Divorce Case with immediate effect if you have firmly decided to live away from her, considering your Heart says, you cannot tolerate her, as she will never change and your's and her chemistry will not match.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

91 votes

You and your family tried everything to settle the matter.
However, if she's not cooperating and does not wish to come back, you have the option to send her a notice for divorce and subsequently file a divorce petition

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles