What to do if wife is not willing to come to husbands house ?

I got married in 2015 after 1 year my wife went to his father house and never returns it's 14 months now. I visited her home many times to take her back home but she refused . Not she don't even answers my call and messages. What is the procedure now? I am a Sikh

Hello Sir,
Plz file a case under section 9 of the Hindu marriage act. this section talks about the restitution of the conjugal rights. You will either get the company of your wife or a decree of divorce can be granted by the court, in case you wife refuses to join you without assigning any justifiable cause.
regards
Ankur

If you want her to come back then kindly file a petition under section 9, Hindu marriage act (HMA) for restitution of conjugal rights. Sikhs are also covered under the Hindu marriage act. Therefore, you have your right under HMA. Therefore, when the court will order her to come back then she will have to.

Dear Sir
Please meet her try to understand her problem , why she refused to return back , discuss with her parents , she still issue not resolved than You can submit application for conciliation with mediation center of your area , there counciler will try to understand both of you an dput efforts for your patchup.
Or
You can file petition u/s 9 of Hindu Marriage ACT to bring you wife back.

You can file a petition of restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of HMA ACT to bring her back. Court will issue a notice to her and she has to give a reason that why she is not willing to join your company. This is the only way possible to bring your wife back to your house.