What to do if wife has left home and not coming back

My wife is not living with me, she is returned her home. i scolded my wife father, that only she is not come with me. I went women's police station, gave a petition. They called my wife family and talk to them. They are not convenience. They asking me to divorce.My wife is not talking to me.I want to live with my wife. Am not ready to lose my wife for anyone. What i need to do, please give your ideas....

Answers (5)

196 votes

Hello Sir,
You can file a restitution of conjugal rights case before Family court and if the court finds out that your wife have left without proper reason then court will order your wife to resume the conjugal relationships.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

144 votes

file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights. Court will give counselling to reconcile the difference of opinion and for reunion. Police station wont works in the matrimonial matters. only you want to seek court for better remedy.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
80 votes

you can file a petition before the family court for Restitution of Conjugal Rights requesting your wife live with you. Have you got children. Apart from filing petition counseling will help you for your reunion with your wife. proper and correct advice can be given only after personal meeting.

170 votes

First of all my wishes to you that you want to live with your wife. You approach an Advocate and give him details. You can file Restitution of Conjugal Rights in your jurisdictional Court and she has to appear for that case and you will have a chance of mediation. You can solve your problem. If any doubts please call me.

242 votes

Hi sir/madam.
If you really feel and live with her mean go and compromise sir .
Otherwise only one option is there you go to file RCR PETITION family court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles