What to do if wife has left home and not coming back

My wife is not living with me, she is returned her home. i scolded my wife father, that only she is not come with me. I went women's police station, gave a petition. They called my wife family and talk to them. They are not convenience. They asking me to divorce.My wife is not talking to me.I want to live with my wife. Am not ready to lose my wife for anyone. What i need to do, please give your ideas....

Hello Sir,
You can file a restitution of conjugal rights case before Family court and if the court finds out that your wife have left without proper reason then court will order your wife to resume the conjugal relationships.

file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights. Court will give counselling to reconcile the difference of opinion and for reunion. Police station wont works in the matrimonial matters. only you want to seek court for better remedy.

you can file a petition before the family court for Restitution of Conjugal Rights requesting your wife live with you. Have you got children. Apart from filing petition counseling will help you for your reunion with your wife. proper and correct advice can be given only after personal meeting.

First of all my wishes to you that you want to live with your wife. You approach an Advocate and give him details. You can file Restitution of Conjugal Rights in your jurisdictional Court and she has to appear for that case and you will have a chance of mediation. You can solve your problem. If any doubts please call me.

Hi sir/madam.
If you really feel and live with her mean go and compromise sir .
Otherwise only one option is there you go to file RCR PETITION family court