×

queswhat to do if boy's side cancels marriage after roka

Please inform what are the legal complications if the Boy's side cancels the marriage after the Engagement. The marriage date has been fixed & all bookings made by both the sides. Boy finds that the nature of the Girl does not match his & thinks that he may not be able to continue the relations forward. No engagement has taken place. Only Roka & no gifts received by Boy side. Please inform what action the Girl side can take & its legal implications if some one breaks this relation before marriage after Roka.

• ansThere is no legality involved if the marriage is not solemnized. Rather it is betterment for both as they/ either of party has decided not to marry to each other based on mutual differences.