What to do after denial of amendment application in Divorce

hubby filed for divorce with false n self contradictory allegations.. previous lawyer did not pursue case properly n just quoted general denials..however later it came to light that his cross cannot proceed without specific denials..new lawyer filed an amendment appeal for w/s u/06 rule 17 which got declined .. pls let me know the action n steps forward. also me receiving letter from FIL to forget past n reconcile for family's sake n copy of same being sent to court as well however hubby denies of the same and asked me not to step in his house

Answers (1)

260 votes

As per your query

You can file the application in the criminal court under the Domestic Violence Act for providing maintenance, shelter from your husband. You can separately file application for maintenance under section 125 of Cr. PC. If you wish to settle the matter with your husband inform the court about the same. Rejection of Amendment in W.S. can be challenged by filing a Writ Petition in the High Court.



Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Shashi Kant Sharma
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles