What is the procedure to apply for divorce

I am planning to apply divorce. Working and Staying in DLF Phase 3 & my wife in Neyveli, Tamilnadu. Shall i apply divorce in Gurgaon court. We got married in 7-02-2015 and around 2 year old baby. Because of cruelty behavior from my wife. I finally decided to apply for Divorce. What are all the proofs required and starting procedure and required documents. In this what is the permanent alimony or maintenance charge applicable. I request you to guide me in this regard

Please correct your facts, how is possible you married in Feb 2015 and having 2 years old child. Any way you can take divorce on various grounds like mutual consent, cruelty, separation etc. Documents and procedure can be discussed in personal meeting. Further alimony etc depends upon various factors like your earning, her earning as well as your family circumstances

since how long you are staying in Gurgaon? You can file a divorce case here in Gurgaon also. Is your wife working? What kind of cruelty you are facing? you should have some strong grounds of cruelty done by your wife against you. All you need is your wedding proof, like wedding card marriage photos, your ID proof and two passport size photos to file the divorce case in Gurgaon

Dear Client,
you provided incomplete information but taking into account some assumptions i advice you to talk to your wife through some elders of family or friends, arrange some mediation (through court also) and try to settle the matter and if remained unsolved better to go for mutual consent divorce only.
if you file divorce based on ground such as cruelty etc it will take a long time to get it, so better to file mutual consent divorce. it will save your time, money and mental tension.

you can file divorce case at any of the place -

1. where marriage was performed,
2. where both parties lived after marriage and before seperation,
3. where your wife is living now,

for further clarifications or assistance you can call/meet me.