What is the procedure for divorce.

Under Hindu Law, how long before a male can initiate divorce after marriage if sexual relations have never occurred with the wife?

Answers (3)

251 votes

Under Hindu marriage act you can file a divorce case for saperation and for this you have to file a divorce case in court but there are different grounds under which you can file kindly consult a lawyer .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

291 votes

Dear client if there is no physical relation from begining of marriage then u can file case for annulment of marriage within one year off marriage to declare marriage null and void. If one year is complete then u have to file divorce. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
281 votes

You may file Divorce proceedings in the family court or civil judge senior division on the grounds of desertion and cruelty as mentioned under section 13 of Hindu marriage act.
For further Legal assistance contact me.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles