What is the procedure for divorce.

I have been married for more than 20 years but have got fed up with my married life.My wife always speakez negative about me and has forgotten basic cordiality with my parents also.I have no solution to this and have started feeling totally detached.I have two sons of 19 and 14 years and at present tolerating the situation only because of them and as to what society may say.Pl. advise as to what is the recourse

Hi, you can file divorce under the provision of law, if your husband is agreed to give you divorce with or without terms and condition then you can file divorce Petition as Mutual Consent Divorce or else you can filed divorce Petition on the basis of cruelty. Detail advise can only be given after knowing the entire facts and circumstance of the case.