What is the procedure for divorce.

I have been married for more than 20 years but have got fed up with my married life.My wife always speakez negative about me and has forgotten basic cordiality with my parents also.I have no solution to this and have started feeling totally detached.I have two sons of 19 and 14 years and at present tolerating the situation only because of them and as to what society may say.Pl. advise as to what is the recourse

Answers (1)

105 votes

Hi, you can file divorce under the provision of law, if your husband is agreed to give you divorce with or without terms and condition then you can file divorce Petition as Mutual Consent Divorce or else you can filed divorce Petition on the basis of cruelty. Detail advise can only be given after knowing the entire facts and circumstance of the case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles