What is the procedure for divorce.

sir, i am positive of hepatitis B. i dont know the source of infection. i got married before 6 years. i have two children. one son and one daughter. my husband is negative of hepatitis b. now we have no any sexual contact from one year due to above said. now a days he asking me to give mutual divorce but i dont want divorce him. can he alone get device on this ground.

Your husband can ask for divorce. But it is not binding on you to give him devorce. He may approach the court. If he approach the court you can demand permanent alimony
andd medical expenses
If the disease is curable devorce will not be granted

It depends that your desease is cronic or accuse if cronic then whether it affects your lever during treatment then it must be cronic and sexually transmitted deasised and if even its blood born then still your husband is having a ground for divorce.

Yes..
He can get divorce depending in the grounds for divorce and court coming to conclusion that it's better to grant divorce for better future and in best interest of all the parties involved I have the divorce including you.