What is the procedure for divorce.

sir, i am positive of hepatitis B. i dont know the source of infection. i got married before 6 years. i have two children. one son and one daughter. my husband is negative of hepatitis b. now we have no any sexual contact from one year due to above said. now a days he asking me to give mutual divorce but i dont want divorce him. can he alone get device on this ground.

Answers (3)

321 votes

Your husband can ask for divorce. But it is not binding on you to give him devorce. He may approach the court. If he approach the court you can demand permanent alimony
andd medical expenses
If the disease is curable devorce will not be granted

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

170 votes

It depends that your desease is cronic or accuse if cronic then whether it affects your lever during treatment then it must be cronic and sexually transmitted deasised and if even its blood born then still your husband is having a ground for divorce.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
307 votes

He can get divorce depending in the grounds for divorce and court coming to conclusion that it's better to grant divorce for better future and in best interest of all the parties involved I have the divorce including you.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles