What is the procedure for Divorce

I want to take a divorce from my wife so need to know the procedure for mutaual as well as normal divorce as per Hindu Laws

Dear client if both husband and wife r ready for divorce then they can file mutual divorce and will get divorce in six months. If one partner is not ready for divorce then other has to file contested divorce. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune

If both are ready to take divorce then you can file mutual divorce petition which will take 6 months to finalize as cooling period itself is 6 months. Or else you can file one sided divorce petition in court on ground of Cruelty or desertion which time would be consumed more then 1 year... For further query you can contact me

taking normal divorce depends on the grounds in your petition filed in the court.

so, it depends on what are the grounds on which you want to claim normal divorce.

In Mutual divorce, the grounds are not important.

Under Hindu Marriage Act there are so many grounds under which we can file a case ex. Under section 13 (1) a for cruelty and if you want to take divorce as mutual consent in which under section 13 b in this 6 months ll get to take divorce