What is the procedure for divorce

i want divorce from my wife we marriage under custom of ata sata(marriage by exchange) i dont have any kind of dispute with her problem is that she want favour his brother side because of my sister want divorce to his brother ... she gone his brother home from last 2 month & dont contact with me ....so plz advice what is procedure of divorce

Firstly you have to send notice to your wife via an advocate under fulfill a marriage obligation. If she don't want to come then you can file a petition for divorce or conjugal rights. If she willingly do not perform her marriage obligation then she is not entitled for maintenance but you have to prove that she willingly ignored you or left your home.

Dear sir
Before informing you about the procedure for divorce, I'd want to inform you of your secondary options. You can file an application for restitution of conjugal rights. By this you can legally persuade your wife to reconcile matrimonial relations with you.
If you do not wish to do that we can file an application for divorce before the family court. Contact me for further assistance