What case can any wife file against her husband and his GF ?

I love a married person. His wife is my friend .he loves me too..she was unaware about our affair..but now she knows it..now he wants to get divorce from her but she is torchering both of us that she will destroy our life's..but we want to marry ..is there any case will be filed against us .which will affect on our jobs..we both r from Hindu.religion...

Yes she can file case against his husband. She has whole right to take action against him as she is legally wedded wife of him. Question is why are you getting involved in their life, leave them alone. You are doing totally wrong on your part. for more details call on m y number.

Dear client if his wife file case of adultery against both of u then it is criminal case and if case prove in court then u both will loose jobs. Also yr lover will punish for adultery. For proper discusssion call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune

Yes, she may sue both of you. Think twice before you take any step. It may spoil three lifes and if you want to go ahead go legally and take proper steps. Please go through LawRato as I cannot share my contact detail here.
Regards,
Adv. Dipti Sharma