What case can any wife file against her husband and his GF ?

I love a married person. His wife is my friend .he loves me too..she was unaware about our affair..but now she knows it..now he wants to get divorce from her but she is torchering both of us that she will destroy our life's..but we want to marry ..is there any case will be filed against us .which will affect on our jobs..we both r from Hindu.religion...

Answers (3)

76 votes

Yes she can file case against his husband. She has whole right to take action against him as she is legally wedded wife of him. Question is why are you getting involved in their life, leave them alone. You are doing totally wrong on your part. for more details call on m y number.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

211 votes

Dear client if his wife file case of adultery against both of u then it is criminal case and if case prove in court then u both will loose jobs. Also yr lover will punish for adultery. For proper discusssion call me

Adv prasad patil


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
210 votes

Yes, she may sue both of you. Think twice before you take any step. It may spoil three lifes and if you want to go ahead go legally and take proper steps. Please go through LawRato as I cannot share my contact detail here.
Adv. Dipti Sharma

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles