What can be disadvantages for a wife if she files 498a

Iam35,this is my 2nd marriage.my 1st marriage ended in 2yrs time due to compatibility issues.mutual consent&0 claim by me. We didn't even take money that my widow mother gave him as loans.After 10yrs,Got married in july this year.since this was my 2nd n last chance, i had to be very sure so before marriage only, i clearly stated my lifestyle habits, expectations everything. I met this guy through a matrimonial site and he convinced me for marriage.Since iam 35,i told him before marriage only that i will not be a working wife&focus on having a family, Upbringing the kids. So i will depend on him financially. He promised me to give me 10000rs every month. Since marriage, he started misbehaving with me with no reason. Abusive language for me n my family because he was not satisfied with wedding arrangements& gifts. Doesn't take me out anywhere. Keep me in the house and satisfy himself whenever he wants.Doesn't give me any money. I feel cheated.what can be my steps. I can't stay withHim

As you are a legally wedded wife of the person mentioned above ( your husband) if you are not happy then you can file a CAW complaint against him for harassment and torture u/s 498A. in the mean time you can file a case for maintenance under section 125 Crpc and get an interim orders passed.