Want Divorce from wife, married in aprl 2015. Suffered lot till date

I got married on Apr 2015, after engagement and before marriage we got information that girls family is violent and rowdy background family. They also created lot of problems before marriage and wen we denied marriage they asked to pay 12lk.having no other choice I married her. From 4 years she always abuses me and my parents. I am resident of VISAKHAPATNAM but due Central Govt job I am in Raipur, she always suspects me and scolds me with suspicious behaviour. Recently she beat me with iron hammer but I anyhow escaped and stayed out in oyo. Now she went her home town and threatening me that she will remove my Govt job. I am in probation period. Her father is also threatening me to kill. She has unnatural sexual behaviour also. That's y we don't have children till now. Now I need divorce. Please help me.

if you want a divorce you have to prove cruelty what evidence do you have I'll have to see it than we will fille petition so you have to meet me on working day my contact is in district court raipur I ll give you time to meet me at 11 am to 8 pm thanks