To get divorce from my sick wife

In Divorce Law
My wife is a too clean person,she won't eat food prepared by my mother or her mother. Toilet is not shared by her. Always on mobile,sleeps very late at night and waked up at 8 am only,very lazy to prepare food. Doctor said that since her age is 52 it is difficult to treat.No sexual relationship,since 4 years.\nI sold my house and invested in her properties.12 years before.,she doesn't rent out this building and hence I am bankrupt.I have constructed a house too in her property.She had agreed to give some land in my name,but disagrees now.\nWe have a daughter,age 22.

Answers (1)

256 votes

Dear Sir,
You may go for judicial separation which may give a hint to your wife that you may get divorce in future. In meanwhile get back your money from your wife which you have invested in her property. You need money not only for your livelihood but also for your court litigation expenses.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles