Time period for filing 2nd motion in mutual consent divorce

I have filed the 1st motion petition.My query is that the date for the 2nd motion in case of divorce by mutual consent is given by the court after a cooling period of 6 months or the date is decided by the lawyer to move 2nd motion of petition .if it's decided by court do i receive a message regarding the same. If the judge is convinced of the seperation how much minimum time does court takes to pass the final decree of divorce

Venerated sir,
As per law of Hindu Marriage Act and Family Court Act you should appear during the time of second motion and file written deposition on oath before the court then second motion will be completed under law. Then after, court will pass divorce after second motion. It is mandatory. Minimum time for passing decree is 1 month. Feel free to call for more information and give your valuable feedback. M

The date for the 2nd motion in case of divorce by mutual consent is given by the court ,u can get the date by the court , either u can take it from the court office or simply call ur lawyer for the next date ,and on that date ,hearing both of ur viewsby the family judge ,court will order for ur divorce.

Advocate Preeti Joshi