Share of illegal wife and children.

My father is no more and was expired few years back and I am the only daughter(unmarried) of my mother. Also, my father had kept a keep/illegal wife and she has two sons & 2 daughters, out of which one girl has got married. Myself and my mother lives with grandmother & grandfather since starting(after getting married).

My grandmother & grandfather also expired and they have one self constructed owned house in the form of their property in which there is a share/part for my father and his two brothers & 1 sister. So, I would like to know that, will there be any chance of claiming this property by my father's illegal wife or his illegal children?

After the death of your father, illegitimate sons and daughters has right over the property of your father not during his life time.