Sexual harassment on me by my husband s brother.

In Divorce Law
I got married on January 3 rd. My husband is an army person, her brother harreshes me sexually, he collect my bath video s etc, he also send mis behave message s from my mobile to her mobile. I complain to to my husband but he didn't respond to it. I will do sucide my self. But from 2 months my husband didn't do atleast aa single call or message to me.

You can lodge a complaint at the nearest Police station. They will do their job. Keep the evidences with you as it is necessary to prove your allegations.

Note: This response to your query is General in Nature and it is not a Legal advice. For further advicesyou can contact your Advocate .