Sexual harassment on me by my husband s brother.

In Divorce Law
I got married on January 3 rd. My husband is an army person, her brother harreshes me sexually, he collect my bath video s etc, he also send mis behave message s from my mobile to her mobile. I complain to to my husband but he didn't respond to it. I will do sucide my self. But from 2 months my husband didn't do atleast aa single call or message to me.

Answers (1)

76 votes

You can lodge a complaint at the nearest Police station. They will do their job. Keep the evidences with you as it is necessary to prove your allegations.

Note: This response to your query is General in Nature and it is not a Legal advice. For further advicesyou can contact your Advocate .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles