Separation - Child Allowances - Family Dispute

In Divorce Law
My father had an extramarital affair and secretly got married. He stopped giving us any sort of allowances and started living with his second wife. Since the house we are currently living in, is in my father's name, he is constantly threatening us to leave his property. We had filed three cases back in 2015, SPECIAL RELIEF ACT, 1963 - Section - 039 and 037, DOWRY PROHIBITION ACT, 1961 - SECTION 12 and 18, and CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE, 1973 - SECTION 125. But, It's been 7 years now and he had never been in a single hearing, the case is not giving us any final verdict and no allowances whatsoever. I really want advice on how to fast pace this case and at least start getting an allowance for us siblings and our mother.

This is difficult to believe that it has been seven years and no maintenance or any other relief has been granted to you. Therefore, I request you to firstly check the status of the case thereafter come with a clear picture. I would suggest you better what is to be done after I look into your papers and we can accordingly seek reliefs which are suitable for you. Visit my office for further details. Thank you.