Separation Case.

I got separated from my wife since last 3 months.. How to stop my divorce .. i don't want divorce, as she wants a divorce ?? She took this decision in a pressure. Her parents forcefully told me to do sign on a notebook paper that you both need a divorce and both families are agree with all the terms. She took all her items with her. She is living with parents now. They told us we will talk after 3 months. But 3 months are about to finish. Still waiting for their positive response. MY wife is having good financial background. She is rich. But i belongs to a poor family, do i have to pay alimony or maintenance , if she proceed with a divorce case. Can she take a decree of divorce alone ?

You can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights. The cost will be the legal fees of your lawyer which can be told by only him/her.