Related divorse Hindu religion

In Divorce Law
Dear All my marriage happen 11/11/2017 from 18/03/2018 not living with me . she wants to seperate with my parents as she used to come i dont want as all the gold ornaments and clothes she used to take with me with proof that through stamp paper notorissed agreements . after some samaj meeting they send to my home but i refused dont allow as she gave me warning for domestic violence and sucide attempts for that i complained in police after she also compalned in mahila police as all the things over she not give divorse and mutually decided month maintaince on stamp paper agreements with both parties amount of maintaince is too much and i cant afford and not giving me divorse also

Once you have executed agreement and have excepted to make payment of maintenance, it is very difficult to deviate from the same. You may file an application for diverse and cancellation of the agreement between you and your wife before the family court Under section 7 of family Courts act