Related divorse Hindu religion

In Divorce Law
Dear All my marriage happen 11/11/2017 from 18/03/2018 not living with me . she wants to seperate with my parents as she used to come i dont want as all the gold ornaments and clothes she used to take with me with proof that through stamp paper notorissed agreements . after some samaj meeting they send to my home but i refused dont allow as she gave me warning for domestic violence and sucide attempts for that i complained in police after she also compalned in mahila police as all the things over she not give divorse and mutually decided month maintaince on stamp paper agreements with both parties amount of maintaince is too much and i cant afford and not giving me divorse also

Answers (1)

198 votes

Once you have executed agreement and have excepted to make payment of maintenance, it is very difficult to deviate from the same. You may file an application for diverse and cancellation of the agreement between you and your wife before the family court Under section 7 of family Courts act

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles