My husband wants a divorce.. I don't want to divorce, but I have some doubts in my mind, I need your

In Divorce Law
My husband wants a divorce.. I don't want to divorce, but I have some doubts in my mind, I need your help for that. I am 7 years older than my husband. And for this reason, he wants a divorce. But I love them so much for love I hid my age and got married. Now that they know my age they are rejecting me, what should I do they don't want me.

Answers (2)

259 votes
when you got married? is there any children out of wedlock if yes than don't worry it is very very tough to get the divorce and if your husband wants divorce also he will not get easily and i want more confirmation from you don't worry it all confident

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


104 votes
Dear Madam,

You being seven years older than your husband is not a ground for Divorce. He should have enquired about your age before marriage. Now, after marriage he cannot go to the Court and say that you have cheated him in respect of age difference. Since you love your husband so much so he could not get any ground of cruelty and cannot get any divorce.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."