Regarding Marriage Issue.. Got Marriage Through Arya Samaj

I married with a girl through arya samaj some years before. But didnt stayed with her. After few days she left me. I have no contact with her now. But our marriage is not registerd in corporation. So it is not legally done anything in marriage registration department. My parents are looking for a girl now for marriage. Is there any complications comes in future..? Any legal issue will come in future..? My parents dont know this matter.

hai.

all marriages solemnised under rituals are enough and mre to conclude as a legal binding marriage. so as per ur case if ur marriage seems registered under ur acknowledgement signature on date of tat marriage at arya samajam. its still a valid marriage. if not signed in register without any rituals. u r free to go.