Regarding Marriage Issue.. Got Marriage Through Arya Samaj

I married with a girl through arya samaj some years before. But didnt stayed with her. After few days she left me. I have no contact with her now. But our marriage is not registerd in corporation. So it is not legally done anything in marriage registration department. My parents are looking for a girl now for marriage. Is there any complications comes in future..? Any legal issue will come in future..? My parents dont know this matter.

Answers (1)

274 votes


all marriages solemnised under rituals are enough and mre to conclude as a legal binding marriage. so as per ur case if ur marriage seems registered under ur acknowledgement signature on date of tat marriage at arya samajam. its still a valid marriage. if not signed in register without any rituals. u r free to go.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles