Regarding ill-treatment of an NRI with his wife

In pursuit for a suitable groom for me, I came across Mr. Nidhish Tiwari, who is currently practicing cardiology in New York.His parents approached my parents for marriage. His initial interaction with me indicted him to be an intelligent, calm minded and level head person. Since he came to India for a few days only, his parents wanted to hasten the process of getting to know each other and marriage too. So with an initial impression of a good person about him, I decided to tie a knot with him and we got married on 10th December 2017. Just after marriage his attitude towards me started to change. He went to the US in the same month after spending a few days with me after our marriage. He asked me to leave the job so I resigned and went to US on 16th February this year. Over there in US, the person I met was an even worse version of my husband Mr Nidhish Tiwari. Right from the day, he communicated with me sparingly.

Dear friend,
Introspect and see where you have gone wrong. If you feel you are right and then file divorce after a year and free yourself from bondage. If he wishes to continue marriage, you will come to know.

As you married in India and must be Hindu ceremonial marriage, it's best to proceed for any matrimonial disputes in Indian court rather in USA unless your husband agrees for suitable financial compensation/alimony for dissolution of marriage if you both agree for it with your mutual consent.
As far coming back to India and allowing him to give you divorce without Paying any alimony, that part you should not allow him. You must contest divorce filled by him in US court both on the ground of a Hindu Marriage that was solemnized in India and jurisdiction of Indian court for the matrimonial disputes and financial compensation in the form of alimony for yourself as well share in the community property with your husband.