Refusal To Come And Take Me After Withdrawn Of Marriage Nullity Case

Sir, my marriage was in may children.. we both ar e hindu. My husband filed a marriage nullity case in Feb. On the ground of asthma and piles. . . M not a asthma patient. He couldn't prove it in court. And I filed dv case in CaW cell. . . Before 2 months we both withdrawn our case after settlement that we will live together by october . . Bt now he suddenly refused to come and take me . Probably someone has done his brainwash may be his mother. . 10 months hv already passed he kept changing his decision in these months now ge say it's final. I somehow wanted to save my marriage. . Motherin law threatens me that I can't come back. . And she want his son to remarry to someone else.within 6 months .How much time will it take if I file potion for conjugal rights. What possible action can be taken against him and his family if I reopen my case in women cell ? 0r getting back dahej and stree dhan quietly is the last option ? M heart broken and depressed also .help

Answers (2)

292 votes


Regarding your query.

You may initiate the petition for restitution of conjugal rights immediately based on the fact that you have already arrived at a settlement priorly. I wanted to ask whether this settlement was in writing and whether there were any witnesses who have signed the document. This itself should be sufficient to bring before Court and claim restitution. You may also re-file your complaint before the women cell.

The petition for restitution of conjugal rights should take anywhere between 3-5 months before being decided on it's finality.

Do let me know if you wish to proceed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

232 votes

hello client as you are saying tht your mother in law is not getting your marriage work out properly. as you have already filled cases against your husband and your husband has filled on you for nullity of marriage but before 10month back you both have withdrawn the cases from the court on mutual basis and now they are not at all honouring his words not your mother in law is trying to threat you tht your husband will get remarry in 6months and will not come and bring you back to your matrimonial home.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles