Procedure to transfer of divorce case to a different state.

I am from Bangalore and have a 7 yr old kid.My husband had filed Conjugal rights in Hyderabad.Judge passed the order to stay with him. Although i am staying in my matrimonial home which is in bangalore, my husband has now filed for Divorce in the same court in Hyderabad and I do not want to take a divorce.My question is can I transfer Divorce case to Bangalore from Hyderabad court? I have a child and its real difficult for me to go all the way to Hyderabad. Some say because conjugal rights case was settled in Hyderabad Court so I cannot apply for Transfer to Bangalore. Is it true? Can someone please clarify.

Hello.client hru
I have read Ur issue as u have requested that you want to tranaphere Ur divorce petition to get transphered from hydrabad to banglore which is been filled by your husband. In hydrabad.yes it is possible but for this you need to file a petition I'm supreme court of India then only it is possible.

You have to file a transfer petition before the Supreme Court. The matter only be transferred when the Hon'ble Supreme Court passes such an order. Contact me if you need any assistance. Don't worry probably your case will be transferred.

We can file transfer petition in supreme court .to get it transferred of all the cases pending against you at hyderabad , to bangalore from hyderabad . Also first we will get stay of proceeding pending you at hyderabad .

You can very well file for Transfer Petition before the Hon'ble Supreme court. There is no barrier if the Conjugal Rights Petition was settled before a court at Hyderabad. Based on your present place of residence and your inability to travel you can approach the Supreme court.