Procedure to take divorce from wife

Hello sir/madam.i want to give divorce to my wife but my wife she don't want to give and always she's giving a torture to me nd to my family i have one baby she is just 8months now

Answers (3)

Sir you have to file a case in court stating that you are not happy with the marriage and you are not happy with the way you are been harassed by your wife and you are not happy with the way you are been treated

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hello sir,

To give divorce to your wife, there should be grounds i. e., she may harassed you mentally and physically etc., you have not mentioned about those grounds, hence it is difficult to give answer to your question. Please contact me for further questions.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience

If you want divorce from your wife you can directly file the case in the family court with the allegations and issues you arr facing with your wife. After you file the petition court will issue notice to your wife.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Hello, I have spoken to my husband about our separation and it didn't go in well. He abused me and threatened me to leave my son and only then he will…

Read More

there were lot of disputs between me and my wife, got married in 2012 and have a kid but there were no marriage like relationship between us. we have …

Read More

Hi we got married 8 months back.Wife stayed with me only for 50days that too not continous here and there.She says my parents torture her for all sill…

Read More

I want a Divorce but am not sure if my Husband would agree for the same. It’s been a year that we have been married and it’s my husband&rs…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue