Procedure to take divorce from wife

Hello sir/madam.i want to give divorce to my wife but my wife she don't want to give and always she's giving a torture to me nd to my family i have one baby she is just 8months now

Sir you have to file a case in court stating that you are not happy with the marriage and you are not happy with the way you are been harassed by your wife and you are not happy with the way you are been treated

Hello sir,

To give divorce to your wife, there should be grounds i. e., she may harassed you mentally and physically etc., you have not mentioned about those grounds, hence it is difficult to give answer to your question. Please contact me for further questions.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore

If you want divorce from your wife you can directly file the case in the family court with the allegations and issues you arr facing with your wife. After you file the petition court will issue notice to your wife.