×

Procedure to file for divorce from husband

I am married for a year now and my husband is my mothers cousin brothers son . Need your advice if i can go for divorce as 4 months ago we lost a baby girl who was born with a rare congenital problem and the chances of re occurrence is high . Its affecting my marriage life too Kindly advice if divorce is applicable on such grounds

hi u could go for divorce by mutual consent or if he is not willing to divorce you, you could send a notice for divorce and subsequently you could file a regular divorce before the Family Court. Divorce by mutual consent can be procured quickly.

Yes, on that ground we can file for divorce., if your husband is ready for divorce we can file mutual consent... In detail discussion you can come down to office.... Let me know when you can come...

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Dear mam, since you have already completed one year of marriage, you and your husband can go for divorce mutually. Once we file a divorce by mutual consent court will give 6 months period for conciliation. after completion of six months, court will grant decree of divorce.