Procedure to file for divorce before 1 year of marriage

regarding my bill.. I'm married in July 2017. My wife's behaviour has changed after a month of marraige. She don't support my carrier n always blackmails me with sucide drama n the same time her parents started unpopularing my parents in the home town they don't even gave dowry n not even marraige exepnses were paid. Left her at her parents hme 3months back n I'm totally vexed with her behaviour even after leaving there she don't change nw I want divorce but she is not ready for that I have doubt abt her extra marital affair too by don't have proofs. And what all cases she can file on me n my family. Can I file divorce before 1yr of marriage

Answers (1)

243 votes

Sir, you can file divorce petition. Ask her to give mutual consent divorce, if she refused, then you better file divorce petition on the ground of cruality. The black mailing and under threat of commite suicide are the means of cruality. The cruality is the best ground for divorce. Okay, now think about her side, what are the cases, she can file? Yes she can file following cases, 1). Dowry harassment case, 2). Maintenance case, 3). Domestic violence case, so and so forth, but take advantages from those cases. Let her commite error, wrong, and offence, it wil helpful for your divorce case. The ground of cruality arising out of her cases. Further details, plz contact me, i wil give information and give assist you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles