×

Procedure to file for divorce before 1 year of marriage

regarding my bill.. I'm married in July 2017. My wife's behaviour has changed after a month of marraige. She don't support my carrier n always blackmails me with sucide drama n the same time her parents started unpopularing my parents in the home town they don't even gave dowry n not even marraige exepnses were paid. Left her at her parents hme 3months back n I'm totally vexed with her behaviour even after leaving there she don't change nw I want divorce but she is not ready for that I have doubt abt her extra marital affair too by don't have proofs. And what all cases she can file on me n my family. Can I file divorce before 1yr of marriage

Sir, you can file divorce petition. Ask her to give mutual consent divorce, if she refused, then you better file divorce petition on the ground of cruality. The black mailing and under threat of commite suicide are the means of cruality. The cruality is the best ground for divorce. Okay, now think about her side, what are the cases, she can file? Yes she can file following cases, 1). Dowry harassment case, 2). Maintenance case, 3). Domestic violence case, so and so forth, but take advantages from those cases. Let her commite error, wrong, and offence, it wil helpful for your divorce case. The ground of cruality arising out of her cases. Further details, plz contact me, i wil give information and give assist you.

Advocate Preeti Joshi