×

Procedure to file for contested divorce

I NEED A DIVORCE FROM MY WIFE INSTANTLY AS SHE IS ALSO AGREED PLEASE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR THE SAME. I WONT BE PRESENT AS WELL.

yes,
we can help you to get divorce instantly as your wife is ready and willing to give the divorce.
do you have any kids - so as to understand if custody or visiting rights to be agreed and decided if applicable..!
please contact to take appropriate steps.
thanks..

Yoy need divorce and your wife also want to take divorce then You can file divorce petition in court on some grounds which is explained in the Act. You can file divorce petition in prper court. If you need help meet me.

Advocate Preeti Joshi