×

Procedure to file for contested divorce.

If some one's husband doesn't want then how can a lady get divorce from her husband while lady doesn't want to leave with him?

Dear Client,
If the husband is not ready to give divorce, then the wife can go for contested divorce which is to be filed under section 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act. In order to file a divorce, you have a draft divorce petition.

On the ground of cruelty and desertion any lady liable tn file divorce in 13-A before family court without consent of husband that is called ex party divorce without any maintenance.one year must be separation to each other.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Why you want to leave your husband? An India woman should not leave her husband if she is a lady of chastity. Most of the Laws in India are in favour of woman you may go to your district court and meet any lawyer he will destroy your marital life for your personal benefit /relationship.