Procedure to cancel the marriage registration

In 2012 i did an engagement and to apply for my wife visa i did registration marriage. However as per Hindu marriage we are not married at all in temple. After 6 months the relation broke and being an NRI i am staying in Dubai and girl staying in Gujarat. Its been 5 years girl started demanding huge sum of money and not agreeing for divorce. Can someone guide me how the procedure of registration marriage cancellation works in India?

Now u have just one option and that is divorce from the court Or by registered divorce and definitely girl will ask allimony or maintenance from u .As she can not do anything as u both r not staying together for long time so she cannot file sec 498 A against u.

Dear,
To cancel marriage registration you can file suite for cancellation of marriage registration. Where the marriage is registered. You say that your marriage is not done according to Hindu religion you can prove that in court.

Dear sir
The appropriate remedy available to you is to apply for divorce. Agreed that your marriage was not solemnised as per the rights and rituals yet you ad your wife did enter into a registered marriage.

You may contact me for further guidance.