Procedure for getting government lawyer for the matter of divorce

I m house wife that's why I want govt lawyer I have my two girls child no body spend on me & my kids that's why I want govt concerned lawyer I can't spend on divorce . What should I do suggest me please

Answers (2)

196 votes

Hi, I hope that you are doing well! To answer your query, yes, you can have free legal aid as under the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 women are entitled to free legal aid. Free legal services can be availed from High Court Legal Services Committee, State Legal Services Authority and from all the District Legal Services Authorities situated at the premises of District Court by all the entitled persons as per rules of the act. If you are a resident of Delhi, kindly visit the website of the Delhi State Legal Services Authority i.e. or you can make a call to its 24X7 helpline number 1516. No fee is required to be paid to Legal Aid lawyer.
Please do not worry. You will find a suitable government lawyer. Regards!

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

61 votes

Dear there is no government lawyers in courts even there is no provision at all
But the lawyers who represent by any poor people those call DLSA lawyers
But they are appointed by court it self when once you file your case
As far as money concern it should be negotiated when I talk to me or any lawyers and your husband would pay for this
If interested call me without any hesitation

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles