Procedure for divorce on the ground of desertion

What are the proof required for desertion and how much will be the maintenance amount for income 10 lacs pa.

If your wife deserted you for 2 or more than 2 years it is sufficient to take divorce on that ground and the reason behind such desertion of your wife is extra-marital affair or something like this & you have some evidences to prove that then you no need to pay any kind of alimony to her.
If the actual situation is other than above-mentioned situation then amount of alimony will be approx. 10-15000p.m.