Procedure and time to dismissal of false divorce case.

1. My husband has filed a false divorce case on me. As he cannot claim desertion, he has claimed desertion and cruelty. I have sufficient evidence to prove it false in my very first written statement. Please tell me whether it can be dismissed immediately by the Court? 2. Can HC dismiss this case while hearing the transfer petition as its filled with nonsense.

No madam

it cannot be dismissed. You need to prove his cruelty. Then only on the basis of evidence the the case can be decided. .

No . When you apply for the Transfer, the court having the jurisdiction to the subject matter only. That is to decided weather it has to be transferred or not.

Since you have not mentioned the operation part of the order, only you are telling that you have sufficient evidence ,whether evidence you have is documentary? if so it is easy to prove it before the court , kindly find out properly from your advocate on record and sit and clear your doubts, since I am unable to answer your question without seeing your papers filed in the court and yours defense.

You have to contest the case by filing your objection through your advocate as you have mentioned that you have sufficient proof to prove your case. You can contact us through our team for further action.