Procedure and time to dismissal of false divorce case.

1. My husband has filed a false divorce case on me. As he cannot claim desertion, he has claimed desertion and cruelty. I have sufficient evidence to prove it false in my very first written statement. Please tell me whether it can be dismissed immediately by the Court? 2. Can HC dismiss this case while hearing the transfer petition as its filled with nonsense.

Answers (3)

315 votes

No madam

it cannot be dismissed. You need to prove his cruelty. Then only on the basis of evidence the the case can be decided. .

No . When you apply for the Transfer, the court having the jurisdiction to the subject matter only. That is to decided weather it has to be transferred or not.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

262 votes

Since you have not mentioned the operation part of the order, only you are telling that you have sufficient evidence ,whether evidence you have is documentary? if so it is easy to prove it before the court , kindly find out properly from your advocate on record and sit and clear your doubts, since I am unable to answer your question without seeing your papers filed in the court and yours defense.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
282 votes

You have to contest the case by filing your objection through your advocate as you have mentioned that you have sufficient proof to prove your case. You can contact us through our team for further action.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles