Need to ask about maintenance for my child

Hi this is Kiran. Me n mg husband are leaving separately past 1 .5year n hve one girl child she is 1year old now.m6 husband never come to see us neither talk. In Fact after hee birth he came twice after that no contacts between us. He left me when was pregnant by 5 month .my in-laws used to torture me alot.

Answers (1)

264 votes

You can file Case under Prevention of women from Domestic Violence Act.In that case you can claim for maintenance,house accommodation,etc further relief. For that you need to file in nearest criminal court against your husband and in-laws.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles