Need to ask about maintenance for my child

Hi this is Kiran. Me n mg husband are leaving separately past 1 .5year n hve one girl child she is 1year old now.m6 husband never come to see us neither talk. In Fact after hee birth he came twice after that no contacts between us. He left me when was pregnant by 5 month .my in-laws used to torture me alot.

You can file Case under Prevention of women from Domestic Violence Act.In that case you can claim for maintenance,house accommodation,etc further relief. For that you need to file D.V.case in nearest criminal court against your husband and in-laws.