My Wife Wants Divorce But I Won't

I married my sister in law in 2009 , when she was just 16 only. She refused to marry me but I married her .she doesn't want any physical relationship with me. She stay with her parents and she got a government job 2012 . In 2017 she went for IUI process and deliveried a baby boy. Last one year she bought a house and we are staying together since 2019 . Few days back I found she is chatting with her boyfriend . I have whatsapp screen shots of the chat. I scolds her alot. And I realised that my son is not my son . My wife's boy friend is the biological father of my son. Now after I know the truth . She wants divorce and son too . What would I do ? I want my wife back and my son too. I am not interested give divorce to my wife. What are the legal rights for me to get my wife back?

If you are that much of love on your wife so why you are doing so. when she was not interested you can't do anything. if she was not interested on you definitely she will give divorce to you. just you can do only one thing that you can prolong the case but nothing will happen. you are saying that the sun was not you then what spl interest on your part. if you want you can come to my office. for further assistance .