My wife compliant against me with false accusion to police and she get fir direction from court to f

In Divorce Law
My wife compliant against me with false accusion to police and she get fir direction from court to file fir against me what I can do against this . I want to police station that time they ask for 50 lakh to close the case from my wife side .if I say I can't give they will file fir against me or not although I have all the proof that I can prove she is given false compliant against me .what police will do for this

Answers (2)

133 votes
first you must get an anticipatory bail for the case registered by the wife otherwise the police will arrest you in the case next you can failure restitution of conjugal rights petition at appropriate Court so the court will try to unite you so This petition will prevent your wife from demanding a huge money as maintenance

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


147 votes
Do not worry. Fifty lakhs is a whopping amount for a bribe. Let the police file fir and you can face the case and challenge your wife. For safety you can apply for anticipatory bail against any possibility of arrest by police to threaten you.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Parvind Kumar
High Court, Patna
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."