My husband Abusing by using 2017 chatting with my collegue

What are the sections can I file against him and we are not living together since April marriage happend in February. He took and hacked my mobile without any intimation he put all those in front of all village heads and abusing with bad words and illegal relations he took dowry 10 lakhs and now he is not returning that how can I solve this?

Answers (1)

134 votes

you can file domestic violence case in the court and 498 a case in police station against your husband and their family members and maintenance case against your husband and file restitution of conjugal rights case against your husband

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles