My husband Abusing by using 2017 chatting with my collegue

What are the sections can I file against him and we are not living together since April marriage happend in February. He took and hacked my mobile without any intimation he put all those in front of all village heads and abusing with bad words and illegal relations he took dowry 10 lakhs and now he is not returning that how can I solve this?

you can file domestic violence case in the court and 498 a case in police station against your husband and their family members and maintenance case against your husband and file restitution of conjugal rights case against your husband