Mental Harassments from Husband and his Family

In Divorce Law
Hello, My husband and his family are currently mentally torturing me in order for me to leave the house.I was working, and he took my salary, for which I have a bank statement as proof. He has all of my jewellery and shares that were given to me at my wedding.\nThey recently took my Activa and removed me from the family Group (WhatsApp) to humiliate me. In the marriage, I have done nothing wrong. \nWe have a nine-year-old son.\n\nWhat options do I have to get my belongings back?\nCan he kick me out of the house?\nWhat can he do to avoid returning my belongings and money? \nWhat should I do next?

Answers (1)

266 votes

As he and his family are harassing you and you have apprehension that they will remove you from your house then you have to file domestic Violence case against them. you have right to ask the relief to not to dispossess from the house and there you can claim maintenance for yourself and your son.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles