Mental Harassments from Husband and his Family

In Divorce Law
Hello, My husband and his family are currently mentally torturing me in order for me to leave the house.I was working, and he took my salary, for which I have a bank statement as proof. He has all of my jewellery and shares that were given to me at my wedding.\nThey recently took my Activa and removed me from the family Group (WhatsApp) to humiliate me. In the marriage, I have done nothing wrong. \nWe have a nine-year-old son.\n\nWhat options do I have to get my belongings back?\nCan he kick me out of the house?\nWhat can he do to avoid returning my belongings and money? \nWhat should I do next?

As he and his family are harassing you and you have apprehension that they will remove you from your house then you have to file domestic Violence case against them. you have right to ask the relief to not to dispossess from the house and there you can claim maintenance for yourself and your son.