Mental harassment by in laws and husband.

I am married since May 2013 and have a baby boy who is one month old. I am a government employee and on maternity leave now a days. My mom in law and husband harass me every day for every single thing in the house, thereby making my life miserable. Actually my mom in law has major influence on my husband n he agrees to whatever wrong she says. Whenever he returns from office she creates one or the other scene and lies to him for petty issues.

She tells lies to him and ignites fight/ arguments between both of us and clearly tells my husband, right infront of me to divorce and remarry. I m really very helpless as I hav got a small child to take care of. Also since my hubby is in a private job n earns less than me, he n my MIL always demand money from me.

Though I always give them the share from my salary still he asks me to transfer the entire amount to him. He doesn't even lets me know where he spends all the money I give him. For the past 10 days I m staying with my parents. Please suggest what should I b doing if they file a case for divorce. I do not want to initiate the same however they are keen on it. They also threat me by saying that he will divorce and I won't get anything, be it money or our child. I m really scared and under severe mental tension, as I am scare of losing my son.

You can file complaint under Domestic Violence Act and seek protection order against your husband and your mother in law. You can also file for divorce if your husband does not want to stay with you. No sense in handing over entire salary to mother inlaw/husband. You will get custody of your minor child. You can seek maintenance for your child too.