Sr I am a married man and having 10 yrs daughter,and love to another woman having same 9 yrs daughte

In Divorce Law
Sr I am a married man and having 10 yrs daughter,and love to another woman having same 9 yrs daughter ,we want to live together with proper way plz advice ,we don't want to cheat to our wife and husband,is it possible?

Answers (5)

62 votes
Living in an adulterous relationship is not a crime any more as clarified by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India but in order to marry that other woman, you must take divorce from the family court of your jurisdiction. If you wish, you may consult me in that regard.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


231 votes
In case you don't want to cheat your respective partners then you can always execute an agreement and then go for a live-in-relationship. And it's advisable for you to write down all the terms and conditions in the said agreement to avoid any confusion or legal action in future. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Parvind Kumar
High Court, Patna
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience

149 votes
hello client as a matter of facts which you have mentioned technically its absolutely wrong as you both want to countinue with each other in tht matterbwe need to revel this thing to court and get the divorce if both of you then only it can be possibke legally

325 votes
As such there is no offence if you live together until anyone complaints. Even you all 04 can stay together with mutual consent with your children. But no spouse will ever want this and they may file multiple cases against you …wife can wife Domestic Violence case and husband can file divorce etc
You need to hire expert advocate in this matter !
Plz be in touch

186 votes
Hello Sir,

as per the facts stated by you, please initiate by obtaining divorce from each other spouses
after that only the way will be possible
Please feel free to call us for better assistance

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."