Married again after divorce. Can i register the marriage again?

I got married 5 years back,and i got divorced,because he was a drug addict.i have a doubt now,now i got married with another guy ,one month back,in a temple with the presence of all family,but we havenot registered the marriage till now,but my hus band knew that i have already got married .but their parents are,not aware of this things,whether i can register as this marriage as first marriage,please help me?

No you cannot declare this marriage as first marriage.

When you registered your second marriage, you are required disclose about first marriage in the  application for  marriage registeration.

Along with the form you are required to furnish an affidavit where you will declare that you were a divorcee.

Please do not get your second marriage registered before the registrar office as it will attract penal offense i.e. section 494 of Indian Penal Code. Only after giving a divorce to your first husband you can register your second marriage.